Thursday, July 8, 2010

What is Body by Vi?

ViSalus Sciences just launched a new Health challenge called Body by Vi. I have had success losing weight with ViSalus products in the past but I had reached a plateau and have been unable to motivate myself to take it to the next level. So when I heard about the Body by Vi 90 day challenge, I decided to TAKE THE CHALLENGE!!!

Ok - so Body by Vi has 3 kit choices that depend the seriousness of your health goals:

Balance Kit seems to be for small weight loss goals, or to get you started feeling healthier.

Shape Kit looks like it is what you do to see a change in your overall body shape.

Transformation Kit (what I chose) says it has everything that I need to help me see and feel maximum results. (I like the sound of that!)

Here is a picture of my Transformation Kit.

Here is what it comes with:

Vi-Shape Shake Mix (60 servings)
Vi-Slim Metabolism Boosters (30 servings)
Vi-Trim Appetite Suppressant (30 servings)
Shape-Up Flavor Mix-ins: Banana, Chocolate, and Strawberry (45 servings)
Omega Vitals (30 servings)
Neuro Smart Energy Drink: Raspberry and Lemon (30 servings)
Online Health Membership
Program Guide with a journal, 90-day exercise plan, 90-day walking plan, & sample week menu.

I am sooo excited to get started on this challenge! If you want to join me go to http://www.myViChallenge.com and click Join the challenge! There is a lot of pictures and videos on there that you can see too. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment